Thursday 5 May 2011

Skiing Everest

  Just added another great Snagfilms documentary to the right-hand column of this page.

I'm not a huge fan of skiing, probably because I'm not that great at it, but watching this film has inspired me to perhaps try and improve on my skills for next winter. For sure, I won't be attempting to ski from 8,000m. If I'm lucky I might manage from 800m.

So... go put the kettle on, set aside an hour and a half, put your feet up and indulge in this, an alternative method of descending the summits.  >>>

2 comments:

  1. The director, Les Guthman, has several other adventure films on Snagfilms.com - including "Messner," the first film with RM since 1984. See the XPLR channel on www.snagfilms.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Xplr, The link to "Messner" is also on the video column here on my blog's homepage.

    ReplyDelete